Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who works in a WLS clinic and will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me 1 on 1 to get back in control around food & weight?
We all have an inner mean girl. It’s the part of us that is judgy, critical and compares us to others and we always fall short. She calls us fat, a failure, you can’t get what you want. You’re greedy. You’re lazy. It’s like an inner bully.
It also affects our eating and weight. Either you eat to escape from the constant attacks all day. Or your inner mean girl tells you to eat. You may as well eat because you’re destined to be big.
Listen as I share an effective strategy to use in the moment to instantly demote your inner mean girl.
Join the FREE Challenge here for more strategies >>
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!