Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who worked in a WLS clinic for 5 years and works online with WLS all around the world via her NBT program, and she will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me to get back in control around food & weight?
Would it serve you to release some V1.0 clutter?
In this episode I encourage you to perform an internal and external audit.
To what extent is your environment, social media and interactions serving you at the V2.0 level?
What internal stories and old feelings might you be holding onto that would serve you to release?
Let’s do this x
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!