Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who works in a WLS clinic and will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me to get back in control around food & weight?
Julie had struggled most of her life with her eating and weight and described food as being her friend and it meant everything to her. Like most WLS patients she tried everything to lose weight and then had WLS surgery a few years ago. All was going well until a traumatic event at work which set off the weight gain spiral.
Hear Julie’s inspiring story as she has stepped into her V2.0 self and the power of upgrading her mind.
Want to get on your V2.0 path? Join the free sabotage challenge here >
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!