Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who worked in a WLS clinic for 5 years and works online with WLS all around the world via her NBT program, and she will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me to get back in control around food & weight?
Ella like most of the women I work with, struggled with her eating since a young age. She had WLS approx 4 years ago, released weight, regained weight and identified a reoccuring trigger for weight gain which was the feeling of loss of control. The main difference with this guest today is that she is actually a dietitan! You are going to hear the journey of a dietitan who has gone through all of the ups and downs after WLS…showing that that all of the knowledge in the world, doesn’t fix the problem. She shares the inner work that she did to clear the emotional baggage that she had been carrying around for years. This is a long episode so I have divided this up into 2 parts. This is part 2. Trigger Warning: Mention of sexual abuse.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!