Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who worked in a WLS clinic for 5 years and works online with WLS all around the world via her NBT program, and she will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me to get back in control around food & weight?
I’ve seen a theme of WLS patient’s not priortising themselves after surgery.
This might be staying up too late and not getting enough sleep, not doing all the things they know will help them such as meal planning, prepping. Or continuing with their V1.0 old eating habits.
They’re caught up in a rut. Making easy and fast eating choices.
They maybe eating their way through the day or night.
Weight regain sneaks up and up, and this negatively affects our mental health negatively.
If this resonates, listen to my 3 steps on where to start.
I do have an opportunity for women to priortise themselves and priortise their WLS journey. The WLS journey isn’t a side gig – it’s the main gig.
Bariatric Dietitian Margaret Hays and myself have a Luxe Bariatric Retreat in August 2024. There is plenty of time to book and save.
It will be a combination of learning new skills and new tools on your WLS journey as well as rest and rejuvenation.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!