Reverse The Relapse is for women who have had a Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve or a Lapband in the past, who are now seeking support, strategies and tools to avoid self sabotage and weight re-gain after weight loss surgery. Georgie is a Psychologist who works in a WLS clinic and will be having a conversation that no one has had with you about what happens after the honeymoon period ends.
Want to work with me to get back in control around food & weight?
This is a really personal share and I am feeling pretty raw and fragile right now, and there’s things I want to share that I’m sitting with right now that might help someone.
Last night I learned that a friend’s husband who I really loved died in a sudden and tragic way, leaving behind his gorgeous wife and 2 young boys. I cried all of last night and I’m still feeling pretty emotional about it all.
None of us have control over life (although we like to think we do) and we need to sometimes navigate tough things.
In this episode I share how to navigate tough times WITHOUT eating your way through it.
Next week is my FREE 5 Day Control Your Cravings Challenge. Sign up here >> https://www.foodbrainrewired.com/controlcravings
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!