I get a little ranty in this episode, as I am seeing some big issues with certain posts in some WLS communities. I talk about this a lot with my clients because it can be very triggering!
First of all, I think overall communities offer a great sense of support, connection, encouragement. They bring like minded people together and a sense of understanding and the feeling that you’re not alone – which is so incredibly important.
However, when there aren’t strict boundaries around posts – it can become a bit of a free for all and some of these types of posts may lead you to take a step back on your own path and lead to sabotage.
Listen to find out more about what to look out for and what to avoid.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!