Many women who I work with hold themselves at a much higher standard than they do others.
This is a subconscious Block around how you treat others vs how you treat yourself, which is underpinned by self worth.
The block is that if I hold myself to the same standard as I do to others, then I’m a selfish person, because if I relax how I treat myself and talk to myself. If I relax this high standard that I have for myself, then I will let myself off the hook and perhaps lose motivation to change. I might just give up and resign myself to where I’m at (which is what I don’t want).
This is what we explore in this episode.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!