This is a really personal share and I am feeling pretty raw and fragile right now, and there’s things I want to share that I’m sitting with right now that might help someone.
Last night I learned that a friend’s husband who I really loved died in a sudden and tragic way, leaving behind his gorgeous wife and 2 young boys. I cried all of last night and I’m still feeling pretty emotional about it all.
None of us have control over life (although we like to think we do) and we need to sometimes navigate tough things.
In this episode I share how to navigate tough times WITHOUT eating your way through it.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!