This is really the million dollar question!!!
The first thing is to watch your all or nothing thinking.
You don’t want to be either consciously or subconsciously thinking that you will be good next year, whether that’s starting a new diet or telling yourself you’ll be good come Jan 1st.
It’s like a I’ll start tomorrow mentality…and we are not taking responsibility for our our choices.
The all or nothing thinking is about being good or bad, or a success or a failure or in control or out of control and nothing in between.
Listen now for more tips.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!