Hear from my dietitian colleague, Julie Hennessy as we bust through some weight loss surgery myth that may be contributing you to your weight gain or stall after surgery.
Here’s what we are unpacking in this episode:
Should you eat breakfast every day?
Or should I eat small meals each day to kickstart my metabolism?
Will my surgery will control how much I eat and types of food I eat?
Bypass or sleeve? Which will have the maximum weight loss outcome and allow me to enjoy my life?
Learn it all in this episode 🙂
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!