Welcome Michael Hii, Michael is a Osphogeal & Bariatric surgery at Melbourne Gastro Osphoegeal surgery. I’ve worked in the WLS clinic in the team with Michael since 2016, and Michael is a big believer in psychological services to support WLS and that’s what we are going to unpack today.
We speak about:
– Weight regain after WLS, when does this typically become an issue and why does this become an issue?
– WLS is just a tool. We’ve heard it all before. What did the patients not realise pre surgery that they learnt learned after surgery.
– You refer a lot of patients to me in the WLS clinic – what are the flags that you see that prompts you to send them my way – both pre-surgery and post surgery?
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!