This can either be a fear before surgery and a real concern after surgery.
I often raise this as a potential flag for some clients that I see pre surgery.
I find there’s a real mix. Some women say – no way I can’t wait to get rid of the excess weight, that won’t be a problem for me. I get it – often we don’t know until we are in it that it could be a potential issue. But if your weight has been on you for years or decades, it’s on you for a reason. It’s serving a role, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.
For other women, they can def see that this could be an issue for them once they lose a significant amount of weight after surgery and they have concerns that it could lead to sabotage.
Excess weight is safe.
Excess weight gives you protection and a buffer.
It’s something we really want to check in with ourselves on pre and post surgery.
Post surgery it could be a key reason as to why you regained your lost weight.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!