Episode 23: Putting Pressure On Yourself To Meet A Goal Weight Can Lead To Weight Gain
I want to talk you through goal weight trap that I see play out a lot with women…regardless of whether you have had surgery or not.
I had a session with one of my lovely 1 on 1 clients and it’s her birthday in 2 weeks time and she wanted to be a specific weight for her birthday. She started tracking and counting and got a bit obsessive with it all.
Guess what happened?
She started to eat more. She started to sabotage herself.
Listen to find out more and to learn what needs to change to get back on your weight loss path.
If you want to learn more about how to clear your blocks around all or nothing thinking, control and self worth, send me a direct message and I can share more.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!