It’s another personal share today around what I am doing to be my version 2.0 despite extraordinary and challenging circumstances…being stage 4 lock down here in Melbourne.
When I found out we were in stage 4 lockdown – I started to get into victim mode. I started eating.
I then realised that I have a choice.
Stay in victim mode, feel sorry for myself and let me circumstances control me…which would involve not doing the things that would really help me to thrive.
I can put myself in the drivers seat of what I do have control over.
That’s exactly what I did.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!