Episode 17: 3 Reasons Why Your WLS Results Were Temporary
Have you ever lost weight in the past and then regained it?
That is because your identity and self worth did not support your behaviours (eating and exercise).
The secret is to upgrade your identity, self worth and eating habits FIRST.
Pre WLS you had version 1.0 mind, and a version 1.0 body.
Post WLS your body had an upgrade to version 2.0 (significant weight loss, health benefits etc), however your mind is still operating at version 1.0.
Your mind will not automatically upgrade itself.
You must facilitate the upgrade with the right programs (just like a upgrading from windows 7 to 10!).
Sustainable weight loss is a by product of this upgrade to version 2.0.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!