Episode 16: The Secret To Feel More Motivated To Make Positive Changes
Does this sound like you.
The night before you are fired up to get up early and go for a walk or go to the gym, then the alarm goes off and you hit snooze !!
Or you say to yourself, after work I’ll go for that walk…then it gets to 5pm and you think – I can’t be bothered and you sit on the couch and watch mindless TV instead!
Can you see that we make an either/or choice that are actually opposite to one another.
It’s like I’m either going to the gym, or I’m numbing out in front of netflix with chocolate.
The choices are – doing something positive for yourself or doing something that is an avoidance strategy that numbs you out.
That’s the thing, you can’t have both, you have to choose one.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!