Episode 15: Are You More Comfortable Surviving That Thriving?
I’ve spent the last 5 days in hospital with my son, Nate in sleep school changing all the bad habits.
It got me thinking about where you might be right now with your eating and weight.
You’ve had surgery, and now some bad eating habits have snuck back in. You’re aware of the bad habits, but a bit like me – just knowing the bad habits isn’t enough to change it.
Awareness is a great start, but it’s not enough to change.
A bit like me, you might be feeling overwhelmed – “where do I start?” or “it’s all too hard”, or “maybe I should do this or that” – all of that conflicting information.
Listen for the key questions to ask yourself to shift you from surviving to thriving.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!