Episode 14: The Truth About Eating & ME Time
If you have bumped yourself way down on the priority list and you’re just running around busy looking after everyone else taking care after everyone else, then you need to hear this message today because it is affecting your eating and it’s affecting your weight.
What we’re doing is we’re either eating during the day thinking we’re giving ourselves a burst of energy to get through the day, or the other common theme I see with women is that at the end of the night it’s like they’re on, on, on, on, on during the day, and then the minute the kids are in bed or after dinner when the TV is on they are OFF.
And OFF looks like eating right?
Listen to learn what is REALLY going on!!
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!