Episode 13: Why You Don’t Have Control Over Your Eating
I’m 40, I’m 50, I’m 60 – and you might find yourself asking, why do I not have control over this issue? Why do I not have control over my eating and weight?
I have control over all other areas of my life.
Then you might go here, “I haven’t had this and that happen to me, other people are sooo worse off than me, I shouldn’t complain, this is a first world problem -why can’t I sort it out??”
Listen to understand the key questions to ask yourself to get you back in control.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!