Episode 12: Overthinking Will Keep You Fat
I work with a lot of clients who are very successful in their career and other areas of their life. They are in control in these areas and are very competent.
However, they feel out of control with eating and their weight. It’s like they are successful and in control in all areas of their life, but they feel like a failure when it comes to their eating and weight.
They try to apply the same strategies that make them successful in their career to their eating, however in reality they end up losing more and more control, leading to more and more weight gain.
Why is this?
This is what we are going to unpack today.
Learn why this is a broken strategy and what to do instead.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!