Episode 10: Are You Addicted To The Struggle?
You’re in the honeymoon phase and the weight is dropping off like it never has before without really forcing it or hard work.
Everyone is noticing your weight loss and the complements are coming thick and fast.
You are wearing clothes that you love and you are loving these new changes and you’re excited about the future.
You have NEVER felt this way before, and you are LOVING it.
And then you end up one night eating a chocolate bar after everyone goes to bed.
That old friend, Sabotage creeps in.
Please Leave a Review
If you leave a stellar review on iTunes, we'll send you a Starbucks drink on us to say thanks, as you enjoy some ME time!!
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. In the Podcast Store, search “Reverse The Relapse”
3. Click on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
4. Click Ratings and Reviews.
5. Click Write a Review.
6. Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
7. Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
1. Open the Podcast app.
2. Select the Search tab (far right).
3. Type “Reverse The Relapse” and click to search.
4. Tap on the “Reverse The Relapse” podcast graphic.
5. Tap the Reviews tab.
6. Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
7. Enter your iTunes password to login.
8. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
9. Give your review a title. Leave your review.
10. Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.
Listened to an episode and have thoughts, comments, insights, or questions?
I’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below (and tell me which episode you were listening to). And if you have suggestions or ideas for future episodes, please share!