I see women having 2 choices available>>
1. Keep focusing on weight loss, and keep trying the diet again, hoping that this time it will stick, whilst going back and forth between dieting & emotionally eating; being a ‘success’ or ‘failure’ or being ‘fat’ or ‘thin’.
OR, make THIS important switch:
2. Identify the emotional& psychological barriers that are taking you to the food and keeping the excess weight on (and clearing them to allow for natural weight loss to occur).
- Start to feel good enough NOW
- Increase your self worth NOW
- Start enjoying life (life is too short to put your life on hold until you look at certain way)
- Accept, respect & care for yourself NOW
- Trust yourself and your body NOW (no more failure waiting to sneak up on you and take you off your path)
Swap the points, syns, shakes, and other quick fixes on something that is far more SUSTAINABLE, MEANINGFUL & a positive INVESTMENT in your FUTURE (and your family’s future).
It’s time to make this important switch here >> (link to the 7 day challenge)