Do you feel…..
- You’re either a success or a failure when it comes to your eating and weight?
- You’ve been on and off diets for years, and nothing has worked for in the longer term?
- Your relationship with food is a constant struggle?
Do you want to feel…..
- More relaxed and empowered around food, where you are in charge of your eating decisions, and food doesn’t have the power over you?
- Free, knowing that you don’t need to start again & be ‘good’ on Monday. You will free up your energy to re-invest it in more positive pursuits.
- Confident. Increase your self worth and gain in confidence in ALL areas of your life.
I’m on a mission to:
Empower women by showing them that the answers aren’t in points, syns, shakes, cutting out carbs or sugar,12 week challenges, or in any diet with the intention to lose weight. These are all short term quick fixes, which would have worked by now, right? Losing weight by dieting won’t automatically translate to:
- Feeling good enough
- Increasing your self-worth
- Enjoying life & enjoying the weight loss
- Feeling relaxed & at peace around food
- Maintaining the weight loss
Changes to your external appearance tend to be fleeting if the emotional and psychological blocks that are sending you to eat in the first place are not cleared. Losing weight through dieting, might work in the short term, but it’s just a matter of time until it all creeps back on and MORE.
I see women having 2 choices available:
Keep focusing on the symptoms which is food & weight.
Keep trying the diet again, hoping that this time it will stick, whilst going back and forth between dieting & emotionally eating; being a ‘success’ or ‘failure’ or being ‘fat’ or ‘thin’. But this will only lead to more and more weight gain in the longer term.
Make this important switch by focusing on the cause (which are the reasons WHY you keep going back to the food) for sustainable change & natural weight loss to occur by re-wiring your brain to reduce your food cravings & your default strategy to always go to the food.
You may have been told that weight loss is only about controlling your calories.
That’s a lie told by the weight loss industry.
Dieting will only lead to weight gain, not weight loss.
It’s NOT your fault, and together we can change everything.
“95-98% of Dieters put back on their lost weight and MORE within 12 months”
I want to teach you an alternative to dieting that is far more effective by re-wiring your brain so you break your connection with food and allow for natural weight loss to occur.
In fact, brain scans and other research has shown food cravings to be eliminated from using this approach in a short period of time. You can learn this approach here > www.georgiebeames.com/7daychallenge